This is the home of my Modern SDK project, which aims to provide a user-friendly N64 development experience on modern platforms.
Supports Debian-based Linux distros only.
- - Context for why I started this project, and its goals.
- Getting started
- - Guide to initial installation, and compiling a demo to start off.
- - Guide to some features of the SDK, such as how linking the final ROM works.
- - Guide to move over existing projects, from both the Partner-N64 SDK, and SN64.
- - Frequently asked questions.
- - Credits to those who've helped along the way
"Tux" logo copyright Larry Ewing and Simon Budig, used according to license terms.
"Tux" logo is not intended to be a logo representing the SDK project.
Feel free to contact me on Discord
Back to Homebrew Hell